Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kynzee's photoshoot



 yes she is holding string cheese hahaha



It is definitely a happy day when Kynzee actually smiles when I take her picture.  She NEVER, never smiles or is happy.  I don't know what was different today...maybe cause I was home and not at work.  The first thing Ben asked me was how I got her to smile at all let alone like that.  I told him that I had no idea.  Kynz is almost 2 and half and a very determined, independent little girl.  She loves to snuggle and will asked to have Ben or I snuggle with her at night.  She loves to color and draw just like Aiden did at that age.  She likes it when we spell her name out loud for her to copy letter by letter.  She knows all the letters in her name.  Her favorite show is Dora and Diego, which was Bryn's favorite at that age.  She is growing well and eats more then Aiden and Bryn put together.  She is not as picky (yet)  It is quite a nice break not to fight her with food as well.  She weighs 22 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for her height.  She is up and down about potty training.  She would go at school when she first turned 2, but now she won't.  When I ask her at home she tells me "no"  It is on her terms I guess, which I have a very hard time with.  I tried the 3 day training and she just wouldn't cooperate. She is just being her stubborn self.  Brynlee potty trained herself so I haven't had to deal with girl potty training.  She is still somewhat a mamma's girl but is leaning more towards daddy just like the others did.  I am glad the kids love him so much.  I am so glad Kynzee is in our family.  I love her soooo much.

1 comment:

Stephanie Dirks said...

She can't be that old! It was just yesterday that we were talking on the phone about how you were pregnant:) What a cutie. How funny that she just doesn't smile. Tyson has the cheesiest smile these days. I can't imagine trying to actually get him to smile. We have to tell him to tone it down. A bunch:) She is adorable!!