Sunday, August 18, 2013

Event









So I attended this charity event called "Andre's Angels"  My friend and her husband set this up after they lost their baby boy at 5 days old.  They are hoping to help other families that have lost their precious baby pay for funeral and medical expenses.  This is the second year.  They had a motorcycle ride up the canyon to Heber.  Sorry don't know what it is called.  She asked me to be the photographer for this event.  I never thought I could get such cool pictures going 65 miles an hour in a canyon on the back of a motorcycle.  This was really fun for Ben and I.  I haven't been able to ride yet this summer with all the crazy busyness from moving, funerals, work, work and did I mention work.  Here is what my amazing camera captured.


1 comment:

Stephanie Dirks said...

Tell us more about moving! Did you get into your own home? Do you like the move. What's been going on?!