Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brynlee's photoshoot
















Brynlee's eyes have now turned green.  I went to enhance the color on the photo and that is the color that popped.  I have noticed for awhile that they were changing from blue to green (just like her mom).  I can't believe my baby girl is 5 (2 months ago)  My grandma's funeral was on her birthday so we didn't get to do much or celebrate it.  I am so glad she is young enough not to care.  She wanted her pictures taken to celebrate her first day of Kindergarten.  Bryn has gone from a very laid back baby to a very stubborn little girl.  Her favorite color is blue, her favorite food is spaghetti which she asks for EVERY day.  Her favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream.  She loves to watch "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" every chance she gets.  She loves to watch movies or do  church puzzles on the ipads.  She loves to play with magnets and paint.  Bryn can be the most sweetest cuddly girl.  She loves to cuddle next to me on the couch.  She still has some health issues that we will have to deal with forever, but she never complains cause that is all she knows.  We see a pediatric Endocrinologist next week to start another round of tests.  I am so glad that she is in our family.  It would not be the same without her sweet spirit.

1 comment:

Stephanie Dirks said...

She looks SO much like you!! She is such a pretty little girl. I love the pose where she is wrapping her arms around her legs and looking away from the camera. Cute! Love that outfit and cute hair!!