Friday, December 30, 2011

Mesmerized


We started letting Kynz watch Baby Einstein at about 3 months. From day 1, her eyes have been completely mesmerized by the show. She has such a fast mind like my other two kids that she just wasn't a happy baby. So my mother-in-law suggested that we put Baby Einstein on for her. Genius idea. It calmed her right down and her eyes were glued to it the entire show. She has loved it. We will put it on for her at night when we can't get her to give in and go to sleep and a lot of times she will stay awake until it is over. This is how I found her the other day while I was doing my hair. Aiden freaked when he saw her like that and made sure she was buckled in, which she was. He is such a good protector of his sisters. I hope it always stays that way. I am so grateful for the little things like Baby Einstein.

No comments: