Friday, December 30, 2011

Kynzee




My grown up baby just turned 8 months on Dec 28th.
I am so sadened by this. It's sad that my last baby is growing so fast. It makes me wish she wasn't my last.
Kynz weighs 13 pounds and is full of curiosity. She is everywhere. She scoots on her belly like a little inch worm and sits up very well. She still isn't crawling nor does she have any teeth yet. However, she has already had her first ear infection and her first cold that has now turned to a bacterial infection as well as chronic thrush (since birth), but that still hasn't stopped her.
She is definitely a momma's girl, which I totally need right now. My other two kiddos have always been connected to daddy and I finally get a chance to experience that. I LOVE IT!
She loves to stay awake and NOT sleep. She wakes up every two hours some nights and has never slept through the night yet. My kids for some reason do not like to sleep. I can't wait for the teenage years when they want to sleep all the time (that is the ONLY thing I look forward to).
She hates binkies now and refuses to take a bottle, but will drink out of a sippy cup. So now I can find a job and maybe she will survive with my mom again. She doesn't have a favorite toy or blanket yet, but she does LOVE to snuggle, which I LOVE. We have enjoyed having her in our family and love watching her grow. I just wish time would slow down just so I can savor every moment.

No comments: