Friday, December 31, 2010

Memorable Moments of 2010

Grandma giving Aiden and Bryn a ride


Decorating his Christmas cookie




Bob the builder

Playing Grandma Snow's player piano on Christmas Day

The whole family together (minus weston)

First time at the beach. Lilie and Bryn bury Aiden

Josh and Sharae get married

Lilie and Bryn dress Grandpa in flowers

Aiden and Brynlee get a new cousin, Baby Cleo

Brynlee turns 2

Our baby girl won a photo contest

Annual gingerbread house making

Veyron, Aiden and Emma

Of course, these are not all of my memorable moments, but the only ones I have pictures for.
One of my favorite songs from George Strait helps me explain my feelings on my memorable moments.

The Breath You Take

"Life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out
that gets you through the day, ain't what it's all about
You just might miss the point, if you don't slow down the pace.

Life's not the Breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

No comments: