Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pampers


Oh my GOSH!!! The weirdest thing has been happening the last couple days. First of all, I have yet to find a diaper that is completely leak free. Every kid seems to be different and different diapers work for each of my kids. I thought that pampers were doing the best for Kynzee, boy was I WRONG. No other brand of diapers seem to be able to handle her "newborn explosions" I thought pampers were doing the best job. The last couple days they have NOT been leaking out the legs. They have NOT been leaking up her back (only a few times). They have been leaking right through the diaper. How is this flippin possible? It's not because I wait forever to change her. I have to change her immediately because she has such sensitive skin. I have never seen anything like this before. The funniest thing is that the most expensive diaper brands SUCK. I guess my search is still on, CRAP!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The ONLY diapers I've ever loved and wil only buy from now on are LUVS. They don't leak, and my kids don't smell like urine in the morning. The expensive diapers SUCK! Huggies and Pampers are my least two favorites. I don't like Sam's club brand either. My sister likes Costco Brand, but we don't have one. I just like LUVS!