Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun in the VERY HOT Sun


Bryn is afraid of the water


This bottom picture is from Kynzee's Blessing day, but I thought it fit in with this fun day. I love watching my kids laugh and smile. The water fun pics are at a park in St. George. We had to go all the way to the other side of the city to get to this water pad. It was 106 degrees today and for us that came from 70 degree weather (when we left) to 106 is quite a culture shock. We all came with Ben on his business trip to St. George. He has been going out of town EVERY week this month and we all wanted to join him this time. I think it has been a good change for the kids, although it's not much different then being at home. Ben's grandma let us stay at her home while she is in Syracuse with family. Aiden has made more then one comment that he thought it was nice to feel like we had our own house. Ben and I totally agree and hope to able to give him that soon.

No comments: