Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kynzee's Baby Blessing







Today we blessed our baby girl, Kynzee. The day was interesting and didn't turn out the way we had planned, but overall it was an okay day. The dress Kynz is wearing was made by Ben's mom. It was absolutely beautiful and I am so grateful to her for making it for our baby girl. It was amazing. Thank you Teresa, we love you so much.

The pictures of my three kids are so precious to me. We can never seem to get them together and cooperate, but Brynlee was actually pretty cooperative. I think she is starting to like her picture taken now, which is so helpful. I love my three peanuts so incredibly much that it hurts sometimes. I am so grateful that I am blessed and privileged enough to be their mother. I just hope that I can one day live up to what they deserve.
I LOVE YOU Aiden, Brynlee and Kynzee.

No comments: