Friday, February 26, 2010

Happily Ever After

+



















February 28, 2010 marks Ben and I's 7th anniversary. It has been a wonderful, trying 7 years together and I wouldn't change a moment of it for anything. Ben is the love of my life. I don't know what I would do with my life if I didn't have him. He loves me and our kids with all his heart and soul. Here are some of our engagement, bridals and wedding pictures. I hate our wedding pictures so I edited some of them, but I am glad I have them. Here are some things I love about him:
1. I love his smile
2. I love his gorgeous blue eyes
3. I love his patience
4. I love his dedication
5. I love his laid back personality
6. I love how smart he is
7. I love how strong he is
8. I love his dedication he has to his family
9. I love the way he loves his kids
10. I love the way he loves me

-Happy Anniversary My Love -

I AM SO LUCKY

2 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

aw, happy anniversary!

Emilee said...

you have great pictures!!!