Monday, February 1, 2010

Aiden's Prayer


I know that some of you have heard this story, but I thought I would post it for my own personal record because it was so hilarious.

I was driving with the kids to my mom's the other day and Aiden randomly asked me a weird question. Here is how the conversation went.

Aiden: Mom, when is Brynlee going to get a sister?
Me: (Stunned) I don't know.
Aiden: Well, when am I going to get a brother? I have been waiting a whole 6 years!
Me: (quietly laughing) I don't know. Maybe you should ask Heavenly Father that question.

5 minutes later

Aiden "AMEN"
Me: Amen to what?
Aiden: I just asked Heavenly Father for a sister and a brother.
Me: Oh my.

Yesterday I asked him when Heavenly Father was going to send him a brother and a sister. He said "next year."

Today: He asked me again. "When am I going to get a brother." I told him that he had said next year. He said "Well that's too long."
That was the end of our conversation. Good Grief!!!!

Just for everyone's information, another brother or a sister is NOT in the plan in the near future. Maybe "Next Year."

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You better have twins next if you only want to get pregnant one more time:) It better be a boy and girl!