Thursday, December 31, 2009

The most MEMORABLE moments of 2009


My beautiful Family

My Grandpa Rees and Brynlee for the last time.

Lilie pushes Bryn in a doll stroller

Bryn walks at 14 months

My baby girl turned 1

Brynlee drastically growing up and her beautiful changing looks

Aiden's random photography

Dec 28, 2009 "cute, mom" I looked up and she was sitting in Aiden's lego bucket. "cheese, "cheese" she wanted me to take a picture.

Brynlee's hair grew enough to curl

4. Spending Aiden's birthday at Calf Creek Falls hiking down the river

5. Weston and his friend, Jeffery diving into Calf Creek Falls

6. Aiden teaching Brynlee patty cake

7. Brynlee got to enjoy trick or treating

8. Weston leaves for his Mission to Zurich, Switzerland

9. Christmas buddies. We got to spend Christmas at Ben's parents this year.

10. Ben got a new job as a computer support technician.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The picture of Bryn with her birthday cake is classic. I would keep that one forever. She is adorable!!

Ryan & Keri said...

Star, thanks so much for your thoughts about ED on the previous post. I think you are such an amazing girl, and I'm so grateful to have had the chance to visit you and have you as my friend. When you share things like that, it definitely helps me to understand better and be more sympathetic and understanding to friends who have gone and are going through similar things. I can only imagine how much courage it takes! You can do it! And you're beautiful without ED. I love you! I love the all of the pics of the kids too. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Hope you have a great New Year.