Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Traditions


Lilie wanted to answer the door....This is who was there. She was a little freaked out and ran and hid by her daddy.

This is the the 3rd time Aiden has sat on Santa's lap this year. This time he asked for "some stuff like my dad's." he also asked for "my Grandpa Rees to find a job." and the last this he asked for was a "squirt gun and a new house."

Lilie didn't like the idea of sitting on Santa's lap
Brynlee once again refused to sit on Santa's lap.
Aiden's JEDI robe made my Grandma Teresa
Brynlee and her cousin Lilie wearing their Chritmas jammies that Santa gave them.


Gingerbread Houses

Aunt Allison and Aiden getting ready to pile on the candy. This has been a tradition of my family since I was little. I am so glad my kids get to do this now.

CHRISTMAS EVE FUN!!!

No comments: