Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


Just like her brother, Bryn loves to color. She loved her new Aqua doodle that Grandma and Grandpa Hatch gave her.


Bryn's new Christmas outfit given to her by Aunt Tiffany. I absolutely love it. I was trying to get her to take her picture with me because we both had a puffy vest. DIDN'T work.

Brynlee had already gotten into the chocolate that was in Aiden's stocking.

Brynlee's Coupe Car. She loved it.

Say "CHEESE"

I seriously am not into taking pictures on Christmas Day. I am more into the video thing and I was in pain and felt sick from a kidney infection. Ben's mom took these pictures of Bryn and us together.

This Christmas was very memorable and fun for me (except that I was sick). My wonderful sister, Aimie and I got the chance to do Christmas for my family. My parents are such good examples to us. Growing up, we always helped a family out every Christmas. It was our turn to show that love to them. I really hope their Christmas was filled with joy just like ours was. I really felt the true spirit this year. It was a Christmas I will never forget.

No comments: