Monday, September 21, 2009

House and Car


The other day Aiden said he wanted his own house and that he didn't want to live with grandma anymore. He said he still loves her, but he wants to have his own house. I told him I did too really bad and that we were trying. I told him daddy would have to get a new job and that he was trying to find one.
I hope I get the story right, but he told Ben's mom the other day that he wanted his own house and she said that we (ben and I) did too. He told her that he would give his mom all his money so she could buy a house. She thought that was so sweet of him to say. He is a very caring, sensitive boy. He would give anybody anything.

Aiden's favorite color lately has been yellow. He informed me after we were dealing with our retarded car, that he wanted a yellow car and that we should go buy one. This is exactly what he described he wanted. I don't know cars very well so Ben had to help me out with his description. He said " Mom, do you think they will let us buy one?" I said "Who is they?" He said, "you know, the people that make yellow cars." So everyday for a week he asks if our car is all the way broken so we can buy a yellow car. I tell him our car IS all the way broken but that we can't afford to buy a new car. He said, "it's okay mom, I saved my pennies for you so you could." SO cute!!!


No comments: