Saturday, September 5, 2009

The BIGGEST fish story


The weirdest thing in the world happened on Friday. Aiden has this Betta fish and has had if for a year and a half ( I know long life for a single fish). Well Ben cleaned the bowl out the night before and gave it fresh new water. I refuse to do it. It disgusts me. Friday morning the happy fish was swimming around it's new clean home. Around noon when I put Aiden down for a nap it was still swimming all happy. Aiden gave it some food and then went to sleep. 2 hours later I went to wake him up and noticed the food was still at the top of the bowl and the fish was NO WHERE to be found. It was not in the bowl anymore. It wasn't anywhere around the bowl. No water had been spilled. I thought maybe I just imagined it being in there earlier and Ben really hadn't returned it to it's home. So I waited for him to come home from his Dr. Apt and asked him. NOPE, I wasn't imagining anything. He had put it back. We looked everywhere. In his drawers. We thought maybe a cat had gotten in the house and ate it, but there would have been water spilled everywhere and the dresser stuff disturbed. Nothing was out of sorts...Except the fish had vanished into thin air. I know Aiden would not have touched the fish. Even the thought of touching it freaked him out. CRAZY CRAZY.
So we went to walmart today and bought Aiden a new fish that looks like the one above. I hope this one doesn't decide to vanish into thin air. Now isn't that the biggest fish story you've ever heard. Completely pycho if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

ha ha! 5 bucks says the old fish turns up somewhere bizarre like 3 months from now!

About Me said...

Christmas card prices are just $20 and then you have the CD and can print as many as you like. OR I can print them for you for I think it was about 65 cents each one. Let me know if you would like me too :)