Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Disney



Aiden got to drive the boat on the Jungle Safari 


Being patient

Waiting in line

BOO!!!  Aiden scared me while I was taking a picture of something
Gotta have the star wars.  Aiden's favorite ride was Star Tours.  I have no idea how many times he ended up really going on it.  He had a total of 12 favorites...of course Tower of Terror being number 12.  We even threatened to take him on it again if he didn't stop teasing Brynlee.  He stopped immediately.




PIXEY HOLLOW
Tinker Bell has always been one of Brynlee's favorite Disney characters.  This  is the entrance  to meet Tinkerbell and the other fairies.


Jedi Aiden knocking on Tinkerbell's door
Something happened to the settings on my camera and all the Fairy pictures turned out like this.  Some worse then others.  I was super ticked.  We never did have a chance to go have those redone.  





We can't forget the LEGO store in Down Town Disney
All the huge sets are ALL Legos.  Ben and Aiden were once again in Heaven.



An outing with Grandpa Hatch


I love watching my kids laugh and smile

No comments: