Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kynzee During Her Silly Moments

I handed her a Gogurt and ran to grab something downstairs.  I honestly thought she wouldn't do this.  Grandma took a picture of her painting with her yogurt.

Oreo Face

Kynz eats bread so cute for someone her age.  She always takes a bite out  of the middle first.


Chillin on Daddy's shoulders.

First time Kynzee let me do her hair.  Sitting pretty after getting in the garbage can.

After eating yogurt by herself.



Mommy and Kynz hanging out at Legoland waiting for Bryn, Aid and Daddy to get off a ride.


The only way I was able to do Kynzee's hair is if I gave her the squirt bottle to suck on.  I remember when I was little that my mom would tell us never to suck on the squirt bottle because of germs.  SO, Yes I did sanitize it first.

I can't believe I am able to do her hair this way at 12 months old.  I love it!!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness, she is so BIG! I LOVE the one right after you did her hair for the first time, she is a doll face! Also love the one where she is drinking from the squirt bottle---ha ha! Didn't we all!