Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Little Brother Gets Married

Ashton and Nikole Rees
June 16, 2012
Some of the wedding party at the Bountiful Temple
Ammon, Ben,Weston (behind Ben) Aaron, Braydon (behind Aaron) Ashton,
Nikol's little brother and my Aiden.  I don't know any of the girls except Allison and Mikayla on the end.

Kynzee, me and Marlee (Aimie's cute baby)

Lilie




My handsome boys

Add caption



Sneaking up to kiss my sweet boy




My brothers.  We are missing Nathan and Kevron.
Weston, Ammon, Braydon, Ashton (the groom), Aaron and Ben

Sharae, Ally in the back.  Weston kind of facing the camera and my sweet sister , Aimie and her cute baby Marlie

Aimie and her beautiful family



Ally, Aimie and Marlie
Aimie gave me permission to post pictures of her only on my blog.














So Ashton got married to the most amazing girl.  Nikol is such a good addition to our family.  They met a year ago in Vegas during a final training for their degree in personal training.  I personally wanted her for a sister from day one.

She wanted to drop ceiling canopy that Ben and I put up to be red and black.  We have never done a different color besides white.  I think it turned out really good.  It gave the room a different feeling.

We didn't do family pictures at the reception, which I thought was completely odd....why get dressed up then, right?  So Aimie and I did our own.  Aimie and her two girls flew in from Arkansas to be at the wedding.  Aaron had to stay home because of his training.  He SHOCKED us all by showing up the night before the wedding to be with Aimie and to see his "Bro" get married.  It was an amazing surprise for Aimie.
I'm still playing with all the different things blogger can do, such as the different photo sizes :) 














No comments: