Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving time again.

I honestly can't believe it's already been a year since last Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my absolute least favorite Holiday ever. This year we spent it with my family. However, a lot of us were not there. Kev and Nate stayed in Oregon and Aimie stayed in Florida. Ashton went with his girlfriend to New Mexico and Sharae's husband Josh left for boot camp the previous week. Sharae left early so it was just my little family. None of us seemed in the spirit this year. However, there are always millions of things to be thankful for and it's nice to have a holiday to remind us of that especially during rough times.
Things I am thankful for:
1. My 3 kids. Aiden, Brynlee and Kynzee are the best things to ever happen to me.
2. My best friend and husband forever, Ben.
3. I'm thankful that we have a place to live
4. I am thankful for the new job opportunity Ben has (more later).
5. I am thankful that my brother, Weston has returned from his mission to Switzerland, Germany and Austria. What an amazing kid.
6. I'm thankful that my mom finally gets to build a house as big as she needs without a huge house payment.
7. I'm thankful for the weddings that we've been able to do and earn more money. Also for my small income with Melaleuca, Shelf Reliance and doTerra.
8. I'm thankful for my Yummy food storage that I was able to start (thanks steph) for my awesome doTerra essential oils that have helped my family's chronic medical conditions. LOVE THEM!!!! and for Melaleuca's products that have made it possible for my kids to clean without having asthma attacks.
9. I am very grateful for the Gospel and for my Heavenly Father who listens to my endless, countless prayers.
10. I am grateful that I made it through another Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I read all the previous posts that I've missed. I'm jealous you got to go to Florida. FUN! Aimie does have a cute family. I can't believe Kinzee is 7 months already. WEIRD! I can't wait to hear about Ben's job opportunities. Awesome. I'm glad you made it though another Thanksgiving too:)