Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy's Day

Kynzee Rae
Born: April 28, 2011
10 days old

Brynlee Jane
Born: June 27, 2008
3 days old

Aiden Benjamin
Born: August 3, 2005
2 weeks old


My Mommy and Me
NICU 1980

This Mother's Day has been nice for me. I loved spending time with my 3 kids (weird to say). They all bring such great joy to my life. I have such a wonderful husband that made this day very special for me. I honestly didn't know how I would be able to handle 3 kids. I was seriously freaked out when I thought about it. It has been really no different, not really any harder then just having 2 kids. Aiden, Brynlee and Kynzee have been such a blessing to me. Getting them here was a struggle because being pregnant is my least favorite thing in the whole world, but it was definitely worth it. They each have a special personality that I am so grateful for. As much as Kynzee was a huge surprise, I could not imagine my life without her. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for sending me such wonderful children whom I love more than anything.

My Mom has been the best example to me. I don't know where I would be in this world without her. She is amazing. She taught me how to be a mom, and how to love my kids the way they should be loved. She means so much to me. Thank you mom for loving me and teaching me so much.

No comments: