Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Mom she's..........Standing in the sink."



Brynlee has a new trick she's been doing the last couple days. I put her in the sink while I did my hair today and the next thing I know Aiden is saying "MOM, She's standing in the sink." I have no idea how she is balancing herself, but she did it. She has been standing in the middle of the floor without holding on to anything. No steps yet and she only walks if we help her, but it's one step closer. It is so fun to watch her do "squats" up and down. She is so proud of herself.

3 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so funny! She looks so petite standing there. YEA for not discovering how to walk yet--she'll be doing it before you know it and then you'll never get any rest! Also, I LOVE the pics of her feeding herself below--cute girl!

*Aspen* said...

Hey girly, haven't been on your actual blog for awhile, I always just look at the emails, it looks so cute! I love all your new pics! ;) Your hair is getting long! And the kids are getting so big. I'm going to be home so soon now, we have to make a play date! :) Love ya babe!

Stephanie said...

I still haven't seen Brennon even attempt to stand on his own. She is so cute. That outfit is ADORABLE!