Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our life is NOT boring......


What would I ever do if I had a full time job outside my home? I would have no life between all the doctors, and hospital appointments with Aiden and Brynlee and a job. Being a mom lately is full time x 10. Our life is definitely not boring the last 6 months to a year. It is one thing or another with our two kids. We found out today, after taking Aiden to an Ear, Nose and throat doctor (as recommended by his allergist), that he has to have his tonsils and adenoids out and they will finally clip his tied tongue. Apparently he has had chronic infections and we had no idea. He has bad allergies and asthma and he would occasionally complain about a sore "neck" throat but would never say anything else about it. The doctor could instantly tell when Aiden talked that he sounded buffled and it was causing him to have a harder time breathing. (that and asthma are not a good mix) Poor kid. At least they are catching it now and not later. So on July 6th he will be eating all the popsicles he wants. I think my kids need a break and the parents as well....SIGH

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I would say you need to take the rest of your life off. You have had your share of upsets. I hope you find out what's going on with Bryn soon. Good luck. Have a hot chocolate for me. Or a snow cone!!