Wednesday, June 24, 2009

As big as daddy


On Sunday I was putting Aiden down for his routine nap, when I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He tried to kiss me back on the lips and I explained to him that we only kiss on the cheeks. He calmly responded with "When I'm as big as daddy, can I kiss you on the lips and call you gorgeous?" So adorable! I told him when he was as big as daddy he wouldn't want to kiss his mommy on the lips. He said "Well I'll always call you gorgeous then, just like daddy."

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's adorable. I love it. He's right, you know. You will always be gorgeous!

Christina W. Cook said...

that's so tender. He obviously has a wonderful father figure and example how to treat a wife!

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so sweet! And poor Aiden! What a tough guy to be handling all of those infections without a complaint! When is his surgery? Hope that goes well, Star.