Monday, January 26, 2009

Hubby Tag

1. Where we met: Ben and I met on a blind date that my cousin, Bryson, his mom, and my mom set up. I never thought I would ever talk to him again cuz he didn't talk to me. I carried on a one way conversation. I randomly took a picture of him on our first date, thinking I would never see him again. I cherish that picture to this day.

2. How long we dated before we got hitched: We dated for 5 weeks and then we got engaged, and were married 10 weeks later (a total of 3 months).

3. How long have we been married: We have been married for almost 6 years on February 28th.

4. What's my favorite feature about him: My absolute favorite feature about him is his beautiful blue eyes. My kids got that from him. I also love his new buffer body. HOT!

5. What's my favorite quality about him: Ben is incredible. There are so many good qualities that I love about him. He is amazing with his hands. He is soooooo smart. I always ask him everything and he seems to know the answer. He is so smart with gadgets, computers and any high tech stuff. I love that he can fix anything. He is so musically talented. I love playing duets with him with the violin and flute. It is the best bonding experience for us.

6. What's his nickname for me: I call him baby, I know so original, but I don't really have a special nickname for him.

7. His favorite color: Green, but please don't wear it. He likes the bright Green and oranges.

8. His favorite food: Steak, Chinese, shrimp, and mountain dew (but can't have anymore)

9. His favorite sport: Ben is not really into any sport (one of the reasons I married him) just kidding. He doesn't ever watch it, but we both like to watch aiden play all.

10. Who said the L word first: Well, I think it was actually me kind of. We were watching a Disney movie in his parent's basement on Thanksgiving after we had met only 3 weeks (I know fast). He had spent Thanksgiving with me cuz he had to work the next day while his family went to St. George. After a lot of guts, I just whispered in his ear that I was falling in love with him. He whispered back in my ear the same thing. It took me a long time to actually say the "I love you" phrase. So he was the first to say that.

11. First kiss when and where: Our first kiss was probably our third date. We were at my apartment (not alone) that I shared with my sister. we were just talking about his mission and he was showing me mission pictures and listening to his favorite music. He just looked so cute sitting there... I was the bold one and kissed him first, otherwise I don't think he would have. He was way tooooooo quiet and shy. I think he was shocked a little that someone would kiss him first.

12. Favorite couple thing to do: We love to just spend time together. We love to sit and watch a movie together. It used to be to get away once a year, but that hasn't happened for 3 years..imagine when the kids came.

13. How many kids: 2 kids. one of each. Aiden and Brynlee.

14. His hidden talent: Both his thumbs are double jointed and it looks like you are breaking his thumb in half. Aiden loves to "break" daddy's finger. ohhhhh and he plays the violin. Not many people know that about him cuz of his appearance.

15. His age: 27

16. His favorite music: 80'S rock, metallica, aerosmith, megadeath, queensryche

17. What I admire most about him: His patience. I learn so much from him. He is the most patient man I have ever met (next to his dad). He is the best dad. He plays with Aiden for hours. He is so lucky to have a son that looks up to him so much and that is so much like him. I love his calming personality. He makes me laugh so much. Despite what people think, he can talk about random information and go off on it forever. I love that. He actually can talk my ear off. I know it is shocking.

18. His favorite pastimes: Reading, reading and reading is probably his favorite pastime. He also loves to play video games and more video games.

19. Will he read this: No he doesn't ever look at my blog. I wish he would though, it would probably brighten his day.

Tag: Stephanie, Christina, Lindsey, Keri, Irene, Mom, Marnae, April, Aspen, DeeDee

2 comments:

*Aspen* said...

Hmmm, I remember reading this but didn't realize I was tagged. Will do it tonight! ;)

Christina W. Cook said...

This comment is late I don't know how I fell behind checking your blog! That was fun to read!
love ya