Monday, January 19, 2009

Brynlee Jane

Brynlee is now 6.5 months old. So hard to believe. She finally had her 6 month checkup last week. She now weighs 12 pounds and is still 24.75 inches long. She gained a little weight but didn't grow at all length wise. Her head is growing good though so that is a relief. She hates baby food and refuses to eat most of it. I have tried everything multiple times with no luck. How frustrating could this possibly get. The doctor said if she doesn't do better in a month then she will have to been seen again. What is he going to do about it? hehehe She just is a mama's girl and only likes my milk. One day at a time and maybe she will get a hang of this food thing and grow.

1 comment:

*Aspen* said...

Love her! Hey btw, I was going to say, you are more than welcome to use whatever images you want of the ones I took. I know your super cute one of your fam on the top of your page looks kinda choppy and it reminded me and I just thought I should say something cause I hope you know you can. If you don't want to of course no biggie, but I don't mind at all if you do want to. You were so nice and careful about it, it was cute. But for real you can use whatever you want. Love ya girl!