Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Confessons

I get the cutest ideas from my friend, Steph. She did a confessions on her blog and I learned so much from her..so here is mine.

1. I am very particular or perfectionistic (as ben would say) about my cleaning schedule. Everything is mapped out on a piece of paper, taped to my fridge.
2. I have a hard time focusing on one thing at a time to clean. I jump from room to room sometimes before I finish a certain room. Hense the list.
3. I absolutely hate change.
4. Sometimes I constantly look at the clock to see if it is nap time or bed time for Aiden. But only because I need a break bad.
5. I check my e-mail up to 5 times a day, but I sometimes don't check it at all.
6. I listen to the same CD or album for about four months straight.
7. I am very much a germ freak. I love to sanitize.
8. When I am playing a song on the piano, if I don't like the base clef then I will make up my own.
9. I have a secret stash of candy that is about 5 years old (yuck).
10. I cry at least once a day.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The clock thing works as soon as they are old enought to know that the clock should say 8 at the front. When he notices that the clocks are wrong, we tell him the lights go out and that those are right. He only looks at the stove and micro, so we only have to change two- not the whole house. It's AWESOME!