Sunday, September 14, 2008

9 pounds and growing



Brynlee is two and a half months old now and she just keeps growing up. She is now 9 pounds and 22.5 inches long. I love the stage where smiles are endless (most of the time). She is such a happy, good baby. She definitely makes up for Aiden who still doesn't sleep through the night very often and seems a little bit more high maintenance at times. However, they both are so much fun together. Aiden is so gentle and sweet to his "little sister." I am looking forward to the coming months where the even funner stages come.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's funny to think that Brennon was 9 pounds at like one week. He was 8 at birth! You have such little babies- or I just have big ones! I"m glad to hear she's an easy thing. It makes 2 more bearable.

*Aspen* said...

Awwww, she's so cute she totally makes me baby hungry! Mine are getting so big! =( haha every year is amazing though! =)