Sunday, January 26, 2014

I chopped.....


I have hated my hair for so long.  It use to be my favorite part of me in high school.
When I lost half of it in the summer of 2012, it has never really recovered.  I even tried Ovation cell therapy.  Ben had promised at one time that if I maintained my weight at 90 that I could get extensions....well he didn't realize that they were 300-500 dollars.  So now that I have maintained 5 pounds above that for 9 months I figured I would just cut it and cut all the damage off that it would be a heck of a lot cheaper and save for the extensions.  I have never had an A line cut.  It has been shorter when I got married but not since then (11 years ago).  My kids asked it I could glue my hair back on.  They have never seen me with short hair.  It was a whole new look for them to get use to.  I actually love it!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Dirks said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I love that cut. It's my favorite! You have perfect bone structure for a short cut. You look great!!! Love it!