Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What A Workout!


I am trying so so hard to be healthy this year and to workout at least every other day. So today instead of doing my normal Slim in 6 workout, I decided to read while walking on the treadmill. That was pretty much impossible to accomplish. I don't even get on yet, and Aiden wants to exercise. So I let him walk on it. It was pretty funny to watch. Then because Brynlee is in the mimicking stage, she had to walk on it as well. Yeah that didn't work out so well for her and she got upset. I hate working out at night but I guess I am just going to have to deal with it because at least I won't have tagglers trying to run behind me. Bless their hearts.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My kids think our treadmill is better than Lagoon:) The love running on it! Caden clocks about 2 miles every time he gets on. Way better than my .3 mile!