Friday, October 23, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner


Me and my crimped hair. My shoes were the color of my shirt. Ben had an 80's Thunder Cats shirt on.
CLASS OF 1985 REUNION

Our friends in Logan hosted this Murder Mystery Dinner Class reunion 1985. It was super fun. Ben was the cop the headed the investigation of the murdered classmate. It was so weird to see him in that kind of role, getting up and talking in front of everyone and taking charge. That was definitely out of his comfort zone. I was the reporter. That definitely out of my comfort zone. It was good for both of us.

2 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

You look darling! ;)I've always wanted to do one of those. FuN!

Christina said...

so fun. Dave and I were invited to a murder mysterey party too. So fun!! I was a designer and he was a banker.