Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My poor brother

Long story short: This is my brother, Ammon on Monday. My 18 year-old sister, Sharae's boyfriend/fiance punched him at 4:00 Sunday morning. This is the drama we are dealing with right now in our family. It is extremely heartbreaking to me that somebody would do something like that for no apparent reason. Luckly my brother did NOT hit him back and just walked away bleeding. I have never encountered such evilness in somebody as we have with her boyfriend. He has turned her against us among other things. She is no longer living at home (thank goodness). So the house is a little calmer and the spirit can once again be there, but it is heartbreaking to see my parent's face the last 6 months. I couldn't imagine what they must be going through watching their daughter slip away like that to someone so evil.

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

That is so sad. Poor Ammon. And my heart breaks to hear about Sharae. I hope that your family is ok through all of this. I'll keep you in my prayers

Dirk 'n Juli said...

Sorry to hear! Hope things get better! :)

Christina W. Cook said...

OH man....sucks! I'm sorry for you all!

Marnae Hoxer said...

Star, I am so upset about this. . .I knew that the family was struggling, but I never knew it was that bad. Your mother doesn't really share her family issues with us, but I knew there was something hurting her inside. Ammon's a strong man, I admire him for walking away. I want to kick some butt ! !

Caldwells said...

Holy Crap Star! I haven't heard anything about this stuff. That is so sad about your sister, I hope things get better. That's definitely a big shiner.