Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

My Good friend Aspen Tagged my kids so here goes:

AIDEN:

1. Aiden loves to color. He has been able to color in the lines since he was about 20 months. He will spend hours coloring or painting. One day he painted a snake the colors of the rainbow and he refused to mix any of the colors on the paint tray. He said it was bad to mix the colors because the real color would disappear.

2. He loves to play any sports. He has been able to make baskets since he was 17 months old. He had perfect form. We were all surprised. Now he can hit a baseball when it is pitched to him. He can drop kick a soccer ball, and he can throw a freebie perfectly.

3. He loves to ride his bike. He learned how to ride a bike with training wheels. He learned from watching people on the street. He always says "I can ride like that boy." even if it was a girl.

4. Aiden is such a sweet boy. He comforts everyone when they are sad. He will go up to that person and wipe their tears away and caress their face and say "Don't cry, it will be alright. He loves to cuddle especially at night or when he has to go to the bathroom and doesn't want to go. HEHEEHE. He loves to learn and is surpising us all learning small small words to read. He has a vivid imagination and likes to play Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Spider Man. He is such a joy in our family. I don't know what I would do without him. I never knew I could love someone this much.


BRYNLEE;

Is such a tiny little thing. She is always so happy. Her grins are so big. Her mouth opens wide as can be and she coos really loud. She is such a good baby. She just sits there and talks and she sleeps through the night most of the time from day one. It is so much fun to have a little girl to dress up and put frilly things on. We are so incredibly blessed to have her in our family. We are looking forward to the months and years to come. She brings us such joy.

NOW I AM TAGGING:

-Dallin & Drew
-Caden, Keilie, Shelby, & Brennon
-Carson
-Cole
-Kylynn, Kamryn, Kazure, Kason
-Matthew & David

3 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Star, what a cute post! I love reading about your kids. I'm so shocked by how talented Aiden is this young--he's going to be an amazing athlete, and he's so smart! Wow. (We'll post our tag after the weekend. Tomorrow's going to be too busy between conference, soccer, study time, pumpkin patch, blah, etc.)

About Me said...

hey gal, I will do a tag that is great. Do I just write about what I love about each of my family?

twinsand2boys said...

Cute post, I found you from Wendis blog...I have a Cole and a Carson...they are twins.